Contact Person : Linda Yang
Phone Number : +86 16638166831
WhatsApp : +8616638166831
January 9, 2020
Cables include power cables, control cables, compensation cables, shielded cables, high temperature cables, computer cables, signal cables, coaxial cables, fire-resistant cables, marine cables, mining cables, aluminum alloy cables and so on. They are composed of single or multiple wires and insulating layers, which are used to connect circuits, electrical appliances and so on.
According to the system of photovoltaic power station, cables can be divided into DC cables and AC cables. According to the different uses and using environments, cables can be classified as follows:
1. DC cable
(1) Series cables between components.
(2) Parallel cables between groups of series and between groups of series to DC distribution boxes (shunt boxes).
(3) Cable between DC distribution box and inverter.
The above cables are all DC cables, which are laid outdoors. They need moisture-proof, sun-proof, cold-proof, heat-proof, ultraviolet-resistant, acid-base-proof and other chemical substances in some special environments.
2. AC cable
(1) Connecting cable from inverter to boost transformer.
(2) Connecting cable from booster transformer to distribution device.
(3) Connecting cables from distribution devices to power grids or users.