1. CE mark: the CE mark is a security certification mark which is regarded as the passport of the manufacturer to open and enter the European market.CE stands for European unity.All products with the "CE" mark can be sold in the eu member states without meeting the requirements of each member state,thus realizing the free circulation of goods within the eu member states.
2. RoHS: RoHS is the abbreviation of the directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.RoHS lists six hazardous substances in total, including: lead Pb, cadmium Cd, mercury Hg, hexavalent chromium Cr6+, PBDE and PBB.The eu began to implement RoHS on July 1, 2006. Electrical and electronic products that use or contain heavy metals, PBDE, PBB and other flame retardants are not allowed to enter the eu market.RoHS for all the production process and raw materials that may contain the above six kinds of harmful substances in electrical and electronics products, mainly including: white home appliance, such as refrigerators, washing machines, microwave ovens, air conditioners, vacuum cleaners, water heaters, etc., black appliances, such as audio and video products, DVD, CD, TV receiver, IT products, digital products, communication products, etc.;Power tools, power electronic toys, medical electrical equipment.
Remark: when the customer asks whether there is RoHS, he should ask whether he wants the finished product RoHS or the raw material RoHS. Some factories cannot make the finished product RoHS. The price with RoHS is generally about 10%-20% higher than that of ordinary products.
3.UL: UL is short for UnderwriterLaboratories Inc.UL safety testing institute is one of the most authoritative safety testing and certification organizations in the United States.It is an independent, nonprofit, professional organization that tests for public safety.It USES scientific testing methods to study and determine whether all kinds of materials, devices, products, equipment, construction, etc. are harmful to life and property and the degree of harm;To determine, compile and publish relevant standards and data that can help reduce and prevent loss of life and property, and to carry out fact-finding research.In short, it is mainly engaged in product safety certification and operating safety certificate business, its ultimate purpose is to get a fairly safe level of goods for the market, and to make contributions to ensure the safety of human health and property.In terms of product safety certification as an effective means to eliminate technical barriers to international trade, UL also plays a positive role in promoting the development of international trade.
Remark: it is not mandatory for UL to enter the United States.
4. FDA: Food and Drug Administration.FDA is one of the executive agencies set up by the us government in the department of health and human services (DHHS) and the department of public health (PHS).The FDA is responsible for ensuring the safety of food, cosmetics, medicines, biologics, medical devices and radiological products produced or imported in the United States.In the wake of 9/11, there was a real need to improve security in the food supply.After congress passed the public health, safety and bioterrorism prevention and response act of 2002 last June, it allocated $500 million to authorize the FDA to write specific rules to implement the act.Under the rule, the FDA will assign a special registration number to each applicant, and foreign food exports to the United States must be notified to the U.S. food and drug administration 24 hours before arrival at a U.S. port, or they will be denied entry and detained at the port of entry.
Remark: the FDA is merely requesting registration, not certification.
5.FCC (federal communications commission) is an independent agency of the United States government established in 1934 and is directly responsible to congress.The FCC coordinates domestic and international communications by controlling radio, television, telecommunications, satellites and cables.To ensure the safety of radio and wire communications products related to life and property in more than 50 states, Colombia, and U.S. territories, the Officeof Engineering and Technology at the FCC provides technical support to the commission and is responsible for the accreditation of equipment.Many radio applications, communications products and digital products require FCC approval to enter the U.S. market.The FCC commission investigates and studies the various stages of product safety to find the best way to solve the problem, while the FCC also includes radio equipment, aircraft detection and so on.The federal communications commission (FCC) regulates the import and use of radio-frequency devices, including computers, fax machines, electronic devices, radio receiving and transmitting equipment, radio-controlled toys, telephones, personal computers and other products that may harm personal safety.If these products are to be exported to the United States, they must be tested and approved by government-authorized laboratories in accordance with FCC technical standards.Importers and customs agents are required to declare that each radio frequency device meets FCC standards, i.e., FCC licenses.
6. CCC: in accordance with China's wto commitments and the principle of reflecting national treatment, the state USES a unified mark for compulsory product certification.The new national Compulsory Certification logo name is "China Compulsory Certification", English name is "China Compulsory Certification", English abbreviation is "CCC".After the implementation of compulsory certification marks in China, they will gradually replace the original "Great Wall" marks and "CCIB" marks.
The Canadian Standards Association (CSA) is the Canadian Standards Association. Established in 1919, 7.CSA is the first non-profit organization in Canada to develop Standards specifically for industry.Products sold in the north American market, such as electronics and electrical appliances, require certification in safety.At present, CSA is the largest safety certification body in Canada and one of the most famous safety certification bodies in the world.It can provide safety certification for all types of products in machinery, building materials, electrical appliances, computer equipment, office equipment, environmental protection, medical fire safety, sports and entertainment, etc.CSA has provided certification services for thousands of manufacturers around the world, and hundreds of millions of products bearing the CSA logo are sold in the north American market every year.
8.DIN: Deutsches Institut fur Normung.DIN is the German standardization authority and participates in international and regional non-governmental standardization organizations as a national standardization agency.DIN joined the international organization for standardization in 1951.The German electrotechnical commission (DKE), composed of DIN and the German association of electrical engineers (VDE), represents Germany in the international electrotechnical commission.DIN is also the European committee for standardization, European electrical standards.
9.BSI：The BritishStandards institute (BSI) is the world's first national standardization body.BSI develops and revises British standards and promotes their implementation.
10. CB: in June 1991, the China electrotechnical product certification committee was accepted by the international electrotechnical commission electrotechnical product safety certification organization (iEcEE) management committee (Mc) as a national certification body to recognize and issue CB certificates.Nine subordinate station accepted as CB laboratory (certification body lab), all the related electrical products, as long as the enterprise has obtained the CB certificate and test report issued by the commission of the IECEE a ccB's 30 member countries will be recognized under the system, basically was directly to the importer to test again, so save cost and time to get the certification certificate of the country, are favorable for the export products.
11. EMC: electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) of electronic and electrical products is a very important quality index, which is not only related to the reliability and safety of the products themselves, but also may affect the normal operation of other equipment and systems, and is related to the protection of electromagnetic environment.Ec government stipulates that from January 1, 1996, all electrical and electronic products must be certified by EMC and the CE mark must be affixed before they can be sold in ec market.This move has caused widespread impact in the world, and governments have taken measures to enforce the RMC performance management of electrical and electronic products.For example, the European Union 89/336/EEC, etc.
12.PSE: According to the DENTORL act,498 products entering the Japanese market must be certified for safety. JETAccording to the DENTORL act,498 products entering the Japanese market must be certified for safety.
13. GS: the GS mark is a safety certification mark issued by TUV, VDE and other institutions authorized by the German labor department.GS mark is a safety mark accepted by customers in Europe.GS certified products usually have higher unit prices and are more salable.
14.ISO: International organization for standardization
As the world's largest non-governmental standardization Organization, forStandardization takes the leading place in international standardization.ISO sets international standards.ISO's main activities are the development of international standards, the coordination of standardization around the world, the organization of member states and technical committees for the exchange of information, as well as cooperation with other international organizations to jointly study issues related to standardization.
15. C/ a-tick certification: it is A certification mark issued by the Australian communications agency (ACA) for communications equipment. The c-tick certification period is 1-2 weeks.Products perform ACAQ technical standard test, to the ACA registration to use A/C - Tick, fill in the Declaration "compliance table" (Declaration of Conformity Form), and, with products conform to the record keeping in communication products or equipment with A/C - Tick marks label (label), sales to consumers A - Tick applies only to communication products, electronic products, mostly apply C - Tick, but electronic products if the application is A - Tick, do not need to apply for the C - other Tick.EMI of Australia/New Zealand has applied for merger since November 2001;If the product is to be sold in either of these countries, the following documents are required before marketing in preparation for the ACA(Australian Communications Authority) or New Zealand Ministry
(Economic Development) authorities are ready to spot check.Australia's EMC system divides products into three levels, and suppliers must register with ACA and apply for the c-tick mark before selling level 2 and level 3 products.
16. SAA certification: SAA certification for Australian Standards bodies for Standards
Association of Australian certification, so many friends called Australian certification as SAA.SAA is an electrical product entering the Australian market that is subject to local safety regulations, a certification that is often faced by the industry.Due to the mutual recognition agreement between Australia and New Zealand, all products certified in Australia can be successfully marketed in New Zealand.All electrical products are subject to safety certification (SAA).SAA logo mainly has two kinds, one is the form of recognition, one is the standard logo.Formal certification is only responsible for samples, while standard marking is required for each factory review.At present, there are two ways to apply for SAA certification in China. One is to pass CB test report. If there is no CB test report, you can apply directly.Generally, the period for applying for SAA certification for ITAV lamps and small household appliances is 3-4 weeks. If the product quality is not up to standard, the date may be extended.When submitting the report to Australia for review, SAA certificate of product plug (mainly for products with plugs) should be provided, otherwise it will not be handled. SAA certificate of important components in the product, such as lamps and lanterns, should be provided with SAA certificate of transformers inside lamps and lanterns, otherwise the review data of Australia will not pass.
17. Taiwan BSMI certification: BSMI is the abbreviation of "Bureau of Standards, Metrology and Inspection" of the ministry of economy of Taiwan.According to the announcement of the ministry of economic affairs of Taiwan, from July 1, 2005, products entering Taiwan shall be subject to the supervision of electromagnetic compatibility and safety regulations.BSMI certification is mandatory in Taiwan, China. He has requirements for EMC and SAFETY. However, BSMI does not have factory inspection at present, but it must follow the regulations of the bureau of standards.
Contact Person: Miss. Linda Yang
Tel: +86 16638166831