Many people only know about wires, but they known few for different uses of wires. The use of each type of wire is different because it has features that other wires do not have, so let's take a look at what it is before buying a low-smoke, halogen-free flame-retardant wire.
1. Characteristics of low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant wires--the tensile strength is larger than that of ordinary PVC wires: the tensile strength of general PVC wires is greater than 1.05Kgf/mm2, and the tensile strength of low-smoke halogen-free wires is greater than 1.2Kgf/mm2;
2. Characteristics of low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant wires - good weatherability (-30 ° C ~ 105 ° C); good softness (hardness 80-90);
3. The characteristics of low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant wires - non-shifting (because there is no plasticizer added in the formulation of this product, there will be no shape shifting);
4. No toxic black smoke will be produced when burning (a small amount of white smoke will be produced);
5. Has a high volume resistivity: PVC wire is generally 1012 ~ 1015 Ω / cm3, low-smoke halogen-free wire is greater than 1016 Ω / cm3;
6. Has good high pressure resistance: PVC wire is generally resistant to 10KV or more, and low-smoke halogen-free wire is up to 15KV or more;
7. Has good elasticity and viscosity.
Contact Person: Miss. Linda Yang
Tel: +86 16638166831