|Material:||99.99% Oxygen Free Copper||Type:||PVC Insulated PVC Sheathed|
|Conductor Type:||Stranded||Color:||As Per Customer's Request|
|Core Number:||2core||Test Voltage:||2000V|
|Operation Temperature:||-30 - 70℃|
fire resistant electrical cable,
fire retardant low smoke cable
BS standard H05VVH-R two core PVC insulated PVC jacket copper wire
Electrical appliances, instrument and telecommunication device with rated voltage up to and including 300/500V. Maximum temperature allowance when the cables are for long term use: temperature shall not exceed 70°C.
Core number: 2core, 3core, 4core, 5core
Conductor: Solid or Stranded Annealed copper/ aluminum
Insulation: PVC insulation
Rated voltage: 300/500V
Test voltage: 2000V
Max working temperature: 70°C
Mounting temperature: 0°C-+40°C
Minimum bending radius:
For cable with diameter below 25mm, allowed bending
radius should not be less than 4D;
For cable with diameter above and including 25mm,
allowed bending radius should not be less than 6D;
Standard: IEC227-4 or JB/T8734.2-2016
Packing: 100m per roll (per coil or plastic reel, as your request)
Flame retardant, fire resistance (adopt mica tape), low smoking and Halogen free, or other property are available.
1. ZR cable (flame retardant cable) is the kind of cable with PVC insulation built mixed with fire prevention additive to make it have the capability of preventing or retarding flame spread during combustion.
2. There are 3 grades of fire prevention available which are
Grade A It is the highest level of flame retardancy. That is, the insulation material, filling rope, fastening (inner cushion) belt/layer and sheath material used in cables are all flame retardant materials.
Grade B Except the insulation material, all other materials are flame retardant.
Grade C Only the sheath material is flame retardant
3. NH cable(fire resistant cable) is the kind of cable built with a layer of mica tape. Even if the plastic skin is burnt out, refractory layer will help not cause short circuit. When wiring, cut off the refractory layer at the wire head.
4. LSZH,LSOH,LS0H,LSFH or OHLS cable(Low smoke zero halogen cable)is cable with insulation or outer sheath built using low smoke zero halogen free material to help reduce toxic and corrosive gases produced during combustion.
5. Termite-proof cable is the cable built with insulation or outer sheath mixed with a kind of materials to prevent termite biting the cable.
PVC jacket copper wire Technical Sheet:
|Nom. Cross Section Area (mm²)||Approx O.D mm||Thickness of insulation||Thickness of sheath||20℃max. Conductor resistance (Ω/km)||70℃min. Insulation resistance(mΩ/km)|
1.What is your quality control?
-Quality is our soul and culture.We have 100%strict inspection and testing before shipment.We will return the money to you if there is quality problem.
2.Can you accept small order?
-Yes,small order is available in our company.We support new project of our customers as we know business is always from small to big. Your sucess is my business.
3.Can I order samples before placing the bulk order?
-Yes,samples is certainly for your test before the bulk order.It is normal process,we always deal with other clients.
However,we will charge for a small amount of deposit in case the investment on new samples.But please donot worry,the sample deposit will refund to you when bulk order fixed.
4.What is the lead time for samples?
-About sample making,it usually takes 7-15days include testing to make sure its excellent.
If urgently,please kindly let us know,we will do our best to work overtime to speed up it.
5.Can you supply customized products and logo?
-Yes,of course we can.We supply OEM&ODM service.You can send us your drawing.
You have the idea,we turn it into excellent product for you.
Contact Person: Miss. Linda Yang
Tel: +86 16638166831